For our office in Antwerp we are looking for an
HR Assistant (f/m/d) - part-time (80%)
Alpha Trains has owned and leased locomotives and passenger trains for more than 24 years. More than 130 employees of various nationalities are active across Europe. Our more than 1,000 locomotives and passenger trains are utilized in 22 European countries.
Who we are looking for
WHAT WOULD KEEP YOU BUSY
You support our HR department across the spectrum of people management:
- From the nitty-gritty of payroll for multiple locations to social documents, sick leave, insurance matters and crafting insightful reports
- Keep our HR database and employee files thriving by meticulously updating them, ensuring our records are accurate at all times
- Assist in the entire recruitment process from publishing the job openings to scheduling interviews and keeping an eye on promising candidates
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding
- Assist in the development of employees by identifying and registering colleagues for their desired training, whilst keeping records of all training data
- Take the driver’s seat in managing our company car fleet, ensuring that it runs smoothly
- Step into HR projects by bringing your support and unique flair to the initiatives
WHAT YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM
If you are passionate about being part of our team, here are some of the things we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in an administrative field, or having gained expertise through hands-on experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in the dynamic world of HR, showcasing a mastery of HR administration and basic knowledge of labour law
- Fluency in Dutch and a high standard of spoken and written English. Bonus points if you can sprinkle in some German
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
At Alpha Trains we have a mission: to keep our employees happy. So we go the extra mile to make your working life more enjoyable: From fresh apples in our office fruit basket to annual company offsites, from bike leasing options so you can get to the office in style to an insurance package that gives you the peace of mind you need. Want more transparency? Attend our weekly town hall meetings. And because we are all about collaboration, we keep our hierarchies flat and friendly.
And, last but not least, prepare to meet the most awesome, dedicated and party-ready colleagues at Alpha Trains.
Not fully convinced? We asked our colleagues: what makes working at Alpha Trains special: Employee film
Please submit your detailed application documents with a CV and a cover letter as a PDF file by email to: jobs_at_alphatrains.eu. You are also welcome to contact us without any obligation and directly by telephone: