For our office in Antwerp we are looking for a
Financial Analyst & Modeler (f/m/d)
Alpha Trains has owned and leased locomotives and passenger trains for more than 24 years. More than 130 employees of various nationalities are active across Europe. Our more than 1,000 locomotives and passenger trains are utilized in 22 European countries.
Who we are looking for
Join us in the exciting world of project and corporate finance, where we are looking for an enthusiastic financial modeler to be a vital part of our team. We are offering an opportunity that will give you a direct hand in the growth of our business and access to our key stakeholders.
WHAT WOULD KEEP YOU BUSY
- Working as a crucial member of our Group Investment Funding Team, you will craft Excel based non-financial models for operational needs and financial models for project and corporate financing
- You will turn business assumptions into tangible models
- Quality control is key, as you will rigorously test and audit assumptions, model structures and results to ensure our models and business cases are rock solid
- Get creative in analysing how to structure projects to maximise and optimise the all-important KPI’s
- Your valuation skills will come into play when assessing group business valuations, asset disposals and participating in M&A activities
- Dive into other transaction roles, like asset procurement and corporate financing projects
- You will be responsible for preparing engaging content for company presentations and investor reports
- Step into the boardroom with involvement in the preparation of board papers
- Expect lots of collaboration, as you will work with key stakeholders, including project team members, client-facing account managers, senior management and external partners
WHAT YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM
- Brimming with several years of valuable experience in financial analysis and valuation
- Experience in collaborating with clients to understand their businesses and crafting financial models tailored to their needs is a big plus
- A deep understanding of modeling best practices is essential, and if you have got model audit experience, that is even better!
- Advanced Excel skills and practical experience in acquisition and project modeling. Knowledge of VBA for Excel would set you apart from the crowd!
- Not afraid of being detail-oriented – because the little things matter (a lot)
- Thriving both solo and in a team, bringing positive vibes
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
At Alpha Trains we have a mission: to keep our employees happy. So we go the extra mile to make your working life more enjoyable: From fresh apples in our office fruit basket to annual company offsites, from bike leasing options so you can get to the office in style to an insurance package that gives you the peace of mind you need. Want more transparency? Attend our weekly town hall meetings. And because we are all about collaboration, we keep our hierarchies flat and friendly.
And, last but not least, prepare to meet the most awesome, dedicated and party-ready colleagues at Alpha Trains.
Not fully convinced? We asked our colleagues: what makes working at Alpha Trains special: Employee film
Please submit your detailed application documents with a CV and a cover letter as a PDF file by email to: jobs_at_alphatrains.eu. You are also welcome to contact us without any obligation and directly by telephone: