For our office in Cologne or Antwerp we are looking for an
IT Application Manager (m/w/d)
Alpha Trains has owned and leased locomotives and passenger trains for more than 24 years. More than 130 employees of various nationalities are active across Europe. Our more than 1,000 locomotives and passenger trains are utilized in 22 European countries.
Who we are looking for
A catalyst for our digital transformation, driving innovation and improving business processes and their implementation with a strong focus on Salesforce but also embracing other contemporary and cloud-based software solutions.
WHAT WOULD KEEP YOU BUSY
- Orchestrating applications on our Salesforce platform, your focus is on ensuring a seamless service delivery for all end users and business processes
- You are the architect behind analysing, designing and implementing solutions; closely aligning with business users while managing stakeholders and their needs
- Beyond Salesforce you are fine-tuning and optimizing processes, expanding your impact to broader processes
- You oversee external providers, project teams and developers to keep everything running smoothly
- You create and maintain reports and dashboards, your expertise extends to data analysis in external systems through integrations and a detailed know-how of the internal data model
- You are the strategic thinker planning sprints and backlogs, steering acceptance testing and release cycles
- Collaboration is key as you work with the IT team and other business departments to integrate Salesforce-based processes into the overall process landscape
WHAT YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent is the foundation of your expertise.
- With several years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce administrator, developer or consultant, you feel at home in the Sales Cloud and ideally also in the Experience (Community) Cloud.
- Your skills include (ideally agile) project and change management, requirements analysis and stakeholder management
- A solid knowledge of data management, data models, objects and relationships is one of your strengths.
- You are well versed in process optimisation and automation using tools such as flows, process builders and validation rules.
- API expertise is in your toolkit, using REST APIs for ETL processes and connecting to databases, cloud components, and data analytics tools beyond Salesforce
- Proficiency in Salesforce development is your forte, using technology such as Apex, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce
- Your communication skills shine, enabling you to convey complex technical issues to business users, understand requirements and align with stakeholders
- While you possess basic know-how of DevOps, ideally Azure DevOps is a bonus but not a must
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
At Alpha Trains we have a mission: to keep our employees happy. So, we go the extra mile to make your working life more enjoyable: From fresh apples in our office fruit basket to annual company offsites, from bike leasing options so you can get to the office in style to an insurance package that gives you the peace of mind you need. Want more transparency? Attend our weekly town hall meetings. And because we are all about collaboration, we keep our hierarchies flat and friendly.
And, last but not least, prepare to meet the most awesome, dedicated and party-ready colleagues at Alpha Trains.
Not fully convinced? We asked our colleagues: what makes working at Alpha Trains special: Employee film
Please submit your detailed application documents with a CV and a cover letter as a PDF file by email to: jobs_at_alphatrains.eu. You are also welcome to contact us without any obligation and directly by telephone: