- Locomotives News
- 07. August 2023
- Alpha Trains
Celebrating our long-term partnership with Stadler!
What a great reason to celebrate! With the purchase of a further 15 Stadler EURO6000 locomotives, we have reached an important milestone in the history of our company. In total, we now have more than 1000 locomotives and multiple units in our fleet.
This last order EURO6000 locomotives takes the total numbers of Stadler locomotives owned by Alpha Trains to a remarkable number of 121 and together with 162 Stadler multiple train reflects our enduring and successful relationship with Stadler. For this reason, the Alpha Trains Locomotive team paid a visit to the Stadler factory in Valencia and handed over an illustration of a EURO6000 locomotive by the Cologne artist Ulrike Selders.
Our partnership with Stadler dates back to 2007 when we first ordered the EURO4000 locomotives. In 2018, Alpha Trains Group ordered the first EURO4001 locomotives and became in 2019 the inaugural customer for the EURO6000. With the additional 15 EURO6000 locomotives, Alpha Trains’ total asset count to 121 Stadler locomotives.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to Stadler Valencia for their continued support and co-operation over the years. Together, we will continue to deliver exceptional rail solutions that meet the demands of modern transportation.
On the photo (from left to right):
- Pablo Juan (Area Sales Manager Stadler Valencia)
- Arturo González Bermejo (Regional Commercial Manager, Alpha Trains)
- Iñigo Parra (CEO Stadler Valencia)
- Fernando Pérez (CEO Alpha Trains),
- Hedwige Van de Wyer (Legal Director, Alpha Trains)
- Rafael Montesinos (Director Jurídico-Secretario del Consejo, Stadler Valencia)
- Mariano Marti (Director Comercial Locomotoras, Stadler Valencia)
- Román Ortega Blázquez (Director Ventas, Stadler Valencia)