For our office in Antwerp we are looking for a
Project Engineer (F/M/D)
Alpha Trains has owned and leased locomotives and passenger trains for nearly 22 years. More than 130 employees of various nationalities are active across Europe. Our approximately 950 locomotives and passenger trains are utilized in 21 European countries.
- Planning, implementing and managing overhaul and heavy maintenance projects on locomotives and main components (e.g. engines or wheelsets) at different suppliers in line with technical, timeline and budgetary requirements
- Responsible for selecting, evaluating and contracting suppliers, management of tenders and defining scope of specifications
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluating and revising maintenance scopes
- Managing contractual delivery and acceptance processes
- Providing technical documentation for assigned projects: maintenance reviews, protocols…
- Technical support for internal departments
- Academic degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering
- Understanding of service and lease contracting
- Ability to resolve complex technical matters
- Fluent in German, with good knowledge of English. French is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage projects in an international context
- Team player, with a driven personality and positive attitude
What we offer
A challenging job in a dynamic, ambitious, international organisation giving you the opportunity to make a difference. We offer an attractive salary package to driven individuals who like working in flat hierarchies and are eager to learn.
Not fully convinced? We asked our colleagues: what makes working at Alpha Trains special: Employee film
Please submit your detailed application documents with a CV and a cover letter as a PDF file by email to: jobs_at_alphatrains.eu. You are also welcome to contact us without any obligation and directly by telephone: