For our office in Antwerp we are looking for a
PA & Team Organiser (f/m/d)
Alpha Trains has owned and leased locomotives and passenger trains for nearly 20 years. More than 115 employees of various nationalities are active across Europe. Our approximately 800 locomotives and passenger trains are utilized in 17 European countries.
- Book travel and accommodation for team members
- Support the Engineering Department by handling reporting, updating databases etc.
- Co-ordinate team activities: keep the team calendar updated, organise meetings and conference calls
- Organise and attend weekly and monthly meetings, draft and distribute minutes, follow up on action points
- Monitor validity of safety trainings and organise these when required
- Create presentations, reports and other relevant documents
- Take initiatives to ensure the daily activities and processes of the Engineering team run effectively and efficient
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Dutch and English, knowledge of any other European language is an asset
- Pro-active self-starter with a sharp eye for detail
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Professionally handling confidential information
- Ability to multitask and prioritise duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to interact with staff from different cultural and educational backgrounds
What we offer
A challenging job in a dynamic, ambitious, international organisation giving you the opportunity to make a difference. We offer an attractive salary package to driven individuals who like working in flat hierarchies and are eager to learn.
Not fully convinced? We asked our colleagues: what makes working at Alpha Trains special: Employee film
Please submit your detailed application documents with a CV and a cover letter as a PDF file by email to: jobs_at_alphatrains.eu. You are also welcome to contact us without any obligation and directly by telephone: