For our office in Antwerp we are looking for a
Technical Documentation Manager (f/m)
Alpha Trains has owned and leased locomotives and passenger trains for nearly 20 years. More than 100 employees of various nationalities are active across Europe. Our approximately 363 locomotives and 416 railcars are utilised in 15 European countries.
- Manage continual assessment of locomotive maintenance record documentation, regularly reporting on the status.
- Evaluate and improve processes for obtaining maintenance record documentation from suppliers and customers
- Set up documentation management and reporting system for maintenance records to ensure relevant information is included in maintenance plans and work instructions
- Define required maintenance documentation for preventive maintenance, modifications and upgrades, homologation and certification etc.
- Ensure all maintenance documents fulfil requirements with regard to Keeper and ECM obligations
- Contribute to development of IT systems with regard to maintenance records
- Lead and manage Asset Data Managers
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience, ideally railway related
- Relevant experience with Documentation Management systems
- Demonstrable knowledge on maintenance plans and maintenance management systems
- Experience or knowledge of European and/or national railway legislation
- Good negotiation skills
- Leadership abilities
- English language is essential, German and/or French desirable
What we offer
A challenging job in a dynamic, ambitious, international organisation giving you the opportunity to make a difference. We offer an attractive salary package to driven individuals who like working in flat hierarchies and are eager to learn.
Not fully convinced? We asked our colleagues: what makes working at Alpha Trains special: Employee film
Please submit your detailed application documents with a CV and a cover letter as a PDF file by email to: jobs_at_alphatrains.eu. You are also welcome to contact us without any obligation and directly by telephone: